The word mission is derived from the Latin word ‘missum’ and is a specific task which an individual or group is charged with or adopts as their main purpose.
Our mission at Universal is to unearth and unlock potentials, thereby creating leaders capable of lifelong learning and independent thought. To this end, we will do everything in our power to create an educational system that maximises potential, encourages the use of technology and extends out of the textbook into real life.
UE’s acclaimed education system – R.E.A.L. – is an integrated, comprehensive, KG-to-PG educational model. R.E.A.L was designed and refined over the past 3 decades. Truly of UE’s educational beliefs, R.E.A.L. is built on 5 cornerstones of educational excellence:
- Intellectually demanding curriculum that combines academic rigour with practical relevance.
- Robust learning facilities that are exciting, flexible, healthy, secure and sustainable.
- Engaging technology-rich content delivered interactively to make learning come alive.
- Efficient administration that delivers smart solutions for student satisfaction and success.
- Emphasis on wholesome growth through creativity, values, fitness, cultural literacy & life/career skills.
Ultimately, through the application of R.E.A.L., UE endeavours to deliver a high-quality educational experience and achieve the best-possible educational outcome for its students.