Parents who wish their children to be registered with us must complete the online admission enquiry and follow the process as explained:
Step 1: Online Enquiry : Fill up the Online Admission Enquiry Form (Click here). Fill details in the Enquiry form & submit.
Step 2: Application: You will receive the link of Application form A. Kindly fill all the information correctly & submit online.
Step 3: Submission: You will receive Form A (already submitted online) along with Forms B, C, D, E and Fee structure on your registered email id.Please take prints and fill the forms B,C, D & E in CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY and submit the forms A to E along with the photocopies of necessary documents within 3 working days, either at the school office or scan and send to our email id: [email protected] with the subject of the email mentioned as ‘Application No._______’ (Please mention the application number allotted to you)
- Signature of both the parents /guardian is compulsory on all the forms.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
List of documents to be annexed along with duly filled Admission application forms: (Please carry original documents)
- Recent photograph of the child has to be pasted on the Application form A. (Size: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm as per Schengen- Europe visa norms)
- Self attested photocopy of the birth certificate ( if not in English, kindly get it translated in English by an approved translator)
- Photocopy of Student and Parent Aadhaar Card (Attested by Parent)
- Self attested photocopy of proof of residence- any 1 of the following, if the residential address is different from the one in Aadhaar card
(Society Maintenance Bill or Rental Agreement / Electricity Bill / Landline Bill)
- Self attested photocopy of the latest mark sheet, if applicable.
- Self attested photocopy of child’s valid passport and visa pages if the child is a foreign national or NRI.
Step 4: Interactive session: On perusal of the application forms & documents, if found to be duly filled, we shall schedule an interactive session with the parents and the child at the school campus. Interactive sessions through video conferencing may also be considered for outstation applicants.
Step 5: Seat offered and payment of fees: Subject to availability of seats we shall intimate you about the offer of admission. On receipt of intimation, you will have to pay the fees within 3 working days and submit the necessary documents at the time of admission(any pending document to be submitted latest by 30th June 2018)
List of documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Original Birth certificate (for Play group to Class I)
- Original Transfer certificate (for Class II and above)
- Original & Self attested photocopy of the latest Annual Assessment Report (for Class II and above)
Admission will be considered provisional till submission of the above documents.
Admissions are granted at the sole discretion of the Admissions Committee. Use of influence/pressure is strictly forbidden and may lead to rejection of the application.
The Admissions office team will be happy to assist you through the admission process and enrollment. Parents can meet our team by scheduling an appointment through email or phone.
Grade-wise Age Eligibility (Admissions 2018-19)
|Grade||Born on or before|
From the Academic Year 2018-19, School begins on 2nd April 2018
Summer Break – 28th April 2018 to 3rd June 2018
School Reopens – 4th June 2018
Preprimary Begins – 1st week of June 2018