As the learner has gained mastery over basic concepts underlying each subject area in the primary years, the learner is now ready to meet the rigours of the academic programme in the secondary section aligned with the CBSE Examinations. Universal High School is one of the top CBSE secondary
schools in Aurangabad where the focus shifts to self-reliance and initiative with purposeful, goal-directed facilitation by the teacher. Therefore, opportunities are created for questioning, enquiry, debate, reflection and deep-diving into the concepts.
Enrol your child at one of the best CBSE schools in Aurangabad and secure their future!
SUBJECTS (VI – VIII)
|Social Science||Life Skills/Value Education|
SUBJECTS (IX – X)
● Social Science
● IT (NSQF)
Sports and Physical Education
Life Skills/Value Education
Integration and adaptation of the best available international teaching and learning practices in India.
- Student-centric approach
- Enquiry- based teaching-learning
- Hands-on active learning
- Real-life connect and experiential learning
- Technology integration for blended learning
- Investigation, experimentation and demonstration
- Interdisciplinary approach
- Differentiation, scaffolding and remediation
The assessments are well aligned with the latest CBSE announcements and guidelines so as to incorporate:
- Periodic Tests, Half yearly and Annual Examinations ( Classes VI- IX)
- Periodic Tests and Pre Boards ( Class X)
- Multiple Assessments
- Subject Enrichment Activities